Terms and Conditions apply.
Imperial GM is a member of the Imperial Automotive Group and provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the largest and most successful retail automotive groups in the nation. http://www.imperial.co.za/
Interval Vacancy-PRODUCT SPECIALIST
Imperial GM in Bloemfontein, Free State, is looking for Product Specialist with proven track record to join our team. http://www.imperialgmbloemfontein.co.za/
This position pays monthly with outcome-based incentives and can lead to career advancement within the dealership or the Imperial Automotive Group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Provides complete explanation of vehicle features, accessories, warranty and maintenance schedule
- Conducts vehicle test drives and ensures all speed limits all other rules of the road are followed.
- Negotiates sale closure in a clear, concise, and highly ethical fashion
- Maintains accurate sales documentation
- Follow up on all sales leads from a variety of sources (phone, walk-ins, newspaper ads, referrals, etc.
- Addresses customer concerns.
- Watches all areas of the sales lot and showroom.
- Records all guests on the sales lot and showroom floor by identifying factors and the Salesperson responsible for the guests.
- Notifies Sales Management of prospects on the lot or in the showroom and the salesperson assisting.
- Communicates to Sales Managers when a guest needs assistance.
- Enhance guests’ experiences in any way possible for both New and Pre-Owned Departments when needed.
- Acts as the eyes and ears for Management in regards to customer non-verbal’s or overheard comments during the sales process.
- Walk all guests to requested destination (i.e. Parts Department, Service Department, and Finance Department).
- A minimum of Grade 12
- Proven sales experience, preferably in the automotive industry(but we will train the right person)
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress.
- Excellent follow through skills
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Strong record of positive Customer Service results
- Must be able to work some Sundays and on Saturdays
- Team oriented
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Paid training from our team of experienced managers
- Medical coverage, with company match
- Provident Fund, with company portion
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
All applications should be forwarded to Deon Bronkhorst by the 31 of May 2017 on firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please no phone calls or personal submissions.
Interval Vacancy-Automotive Service Advisor
Imperial GM in Bloemfontein, Free State, is looking for
Automotive Service Advisor with proven track record to join our team. http://www.imperialgmbloemfontein.co.za/
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic
- Meets and greets
- Answers phone and
- Makes service recommendations and
reviews maintenance schedule with customer.
- Completes service request and
maintains and processes all necessary paperwork
- Communicates between the Service
Technician and the customer regarding problems with the vehicles and presents
factual, situational information to customer
- Follows up on repairs with
technicians and keeps customers informed of work status and progress
- Processes all customer payment
transactions at the Service Center
- Makes recommendations regarding
parts pricing and determining appropriate profit margins
- Exposure to loud noises and odors intermittently in the
shop environment. This position may require working long hours as well as
evening and weekend hours. Limited travel required.
Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
- Education (include minimum education and any licensing/certifications):
- High School diploma – Grade 12,
Technical school graduate/certification
- Must have and maintain a valid
- 1+ years of directly related
experience with automotive and/or truck systems and technical resources that
includes sales and service responsibilities and provided exposure to business
fundamentals such as parts pricing and determining profit margins.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated sales skills and
ability to make appropriate service recommendations to Members and
- Basic mechanical ability and/or
ability to understand mechanical repair and service processes and procedures in
order to understand and relay this information to Customers and communicate
effectively with Service Technicians
- Good verbal and written
- Solid keyboard skills with
ability to enter data accurately and efficiently
- Ability to solve problems in an
efficient and effective manner
coverage, with company match
Fund, with company portion
discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
employee recognition programs.
for career advancement.
applications should be forwarded to Eben Theron by 31 May 2017 on email@example.com
no phone calls or in person submittals